SoulStealers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the SoulStealers Clan We Are A BandOfBrothers Clan That Is Looking For New Members, Think You Can Handle Being A SoulTaker?

Banned... 40 Man knife 2142

=TK2=Munky77
    =TK2=Munky77
    Noobie

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2008-05-04

Banned... 40 Man knife 2142 Empty Banned... 40 Man knife 2142

Post by =TK2=Munky77 Sun May 04, 2008 4:16 pm

Well yep, banned... um requested information

In-Game Name: =TK2=Munky77
    Day Ban Was Given: May 5th, 2008
    Server Name: *(SS)* 40 Man Knife (it was the one with 40 ppl not 16)
    Admin Who Gave Ban: Not sure, although it was "Banning: Munky77 mines-angel"?
    Reason Why: Placing motion mines... further explanation below..

First off, i might as well say hello, since i am new here.

Ok to the point, today i was playing on the 40 man knife server and im playing pefectly in accordance to the rules nothing fancy.. then it happened... somehow when a server is labeled "knife only" and scrolling news says "knife only or get banned" people decide to use walkers... so this one guy all caps name starting with "A" (i forgot, sorry) started to kill my entire team (pac) with a walker, and with most players in light armor, kills were quick and by large capacities.

so i first began cursing like a madman (and usually im quite calm and relaxed) telling someone to ban that walker, i even provided the name thoughout my cursing...

since nothing was done... i said to myself "to hell with this" and i spawned in hvy armor engi, with this mystic engi of mine i shot 2 or 3 (again i forgot) shots from my plum to try and kill the walker, did sratches for damage since there was a supply crate, then an SS member ran at me and i KNIFED him, not using any other weapon (in accordance to your rules), then i ran off to the walker placed my motion mines, then died.

then an enemy hopped into the walker (after 2 hopped out) and was killed. right then i see in green atop "banning munky77 mines-angel" and kaput..
    ___

Ok on a side note i then joined the 16 man snipe / knife server and spoke with Velox11, he told me to come here (and he was very nice and helpful) and pleaad my case, later i played with Onewingedangel and AxtionJackson, it was good clean fun Smile

Thanks for the chance to plead my case,
    =TK2=Munky77

PS> =TK2= TheKOSS2 clan Razz

*edited for typos*
    Anonymous

Banned... 40 Man knife 2142 Empty Re: Banned... 40 Man knife 2142

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2008 4:45 pm

Well it was either an apm or ya, i think it was a motion mine -thank you for trying to help us kill the apc, all those guys were banned too.

Accepted. The ban will be lifted

(can i get someone to take him off LOL)

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:56 am