SoulStealers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the SoulStealers Clan We Are A BandOfBrothers Clan That Is Looking For New Members, Think You Can Handle Being A SoulTaker?

2 posters

Ranking biz and some free post opprotunities

Poll

What style pwns more

[ 2 ]
    Ranking biz and some free post opprotunities I_vote_lcap17%Ranking biz and some free post opprotunities I_vote_rcap [17%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Ranking biz and some free post opprotunities I_vote_lcap25%Ranking biz and some free post opprotunities I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Ranking biz and some free post opprotunities I_vote_lcap17%Ranking biz and some free post opprotunities I_vote_rcap [17%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Ranking biz and some free post opprotunities I_vote_lcap41%Ranking biz and some free post opprotunities I_vote_rcap [41%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Anonymous

Ranking biz and some free post opprotunities Empty Ranking biz and some free post opprotunities

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2008 11:14 pm

Okay SS ppl and noobs (non ss) alike,

Do not bug the admins about not seeing ur name in the rankings, and i know its coming, some of u reading this are probably thinking..HEY!!! why arent i up there. Let the admins do their job they'll get it done PLEASE DO NOT bug them bout it

Secondly,

Since u should all be reading this i expect some answers to my poll Suspect

Thirdly,

I've a question for all competent viewers of this topic out there and i put it in a poll...here it is enjoy
    Anonymous

Ranking biz and some free post opprotunities Empty Re: Ranking biz and some free post opprotunities

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2008 11:53 pm

umm i kick ass with sniper, so i think that style pwns all of your asses

damn right, complete with no chams or 'magic' whatsoever LOL!
    *(SS)* SoULTaKER08
    *(SS)* SoULTaKER08
    *(SS)* Clan Leader
    *(SS)* Clan Leader

Number of posts : 135
    Registration date : 2008-03-29

Ranking biz and some free post opprotunities Empty Re: Ranking biz and some free post opprotunities

Post by *(SS)* SoULTaKER08 Sun May 04, 2008 12:04 am

retard u did not vote haha pwned!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2008 12:14 am

lol he didn't put sniping before, lol
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2008 12:55 am

ummm what do u mean i didnt put sniping......ur just like velox cant u read its the first one >_>
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2008 12:57 am

i actually love using the clark 15B so i put gunning just so it doesnt feel lonely Crying or Very sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2008 2:12 am

yep. we are similiar arctic

for leisurely pwnage i use my sniper

when im angry

I USE THE SHOTGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2008 5:38 pm

okay ladies this is the kind of shit that friggin pisses me off...how in the hell do i have 50views and only 6 ..!!!!!!! replies and even fewer votes????? didn't i even say i wanted u ppl to vote

som1 who answered the poll plz answer this lil problem for me if u didnt answer i DO NOT want to hear from u on this topic Evil or Very Mad

....Absolutly annoying pathetic rather

2.) okay on a lighter note im thinking of another poll it'll appear as another topic in this lil folder thingy and plz ANSWER IT!!!!

p.s. lol i think this is the post i put the most work into all the colors and shit wow its beautiful
    hackacraka
    hackacraka
    Banned

Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2008-05-03

Post by hackacraka Sun May 04, 2008 6:27 pm

wat the fuck is with the polls wat so good about it all i though it was is like to fucking watse my time lol not to harsh on yo or anything there just so lazy like me i dont answer them :0
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2008 3:12 pm

no comment u only get the face

>_>
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2008 3:15 pm

Wow i just looked at my poll results ...lmao who were the ppl manly enough to admit they gun on knife servers not to condone this action but way to step up and be men guys....hahahahahahahahaa + u gave me a good laugh lol!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2008 12:18 am

HELLZ YEA SNIPING OWNS AND PWNS WHICH IS FASTER? SOUL's AI OR MY SNIPER

we should seriously try that. I'll be back like how many yards away; we can have some dummies knife some other dummies and then soul will come in and I'll try to snipe them down first LOL
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2008 1:35 pm

Now that sounds like an activity tha'tll be remeber for quite some time lolz

However i will not be one of the dummies Suspect

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:14 am